Saturday, September 11, 2010

Almost 2 Years in the Making

Hi Everyone! Well, I have been thinking about starting this blog for almost two years now...finally, I am able to start it. Let's hope that I can keep up with it! I am hoping to keep updating weekly with pictures of our growing family - including our fur babies (Bay and Cali).

On August 9, 2010 we welcomed our newest addition - Andrew David Fox! Here is a picture of Luke meeting his little brother in the hospital.

At only a few weeks old, Drew had his first outing to the Virginia Aquarium - it went well, but I don't plan on going back until after the beach season is over. I had never thought that we were going to have to stand in lines to see fish.

Here's hoping that I will be able to keep the blog updated with our happenings in Virginia!

1 comment: